Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #34

I and a lot of other guitar players would appreciate it if those of you who
know how to play Who songs on guitar (or even piano chords) would post
the tabs at Nevada.  Some are there, but not many--especially misunderstood
which someone mentioned.

And as for the acoustic WGFA, they played it at the first and third NYC
shows and also at the DC show.  I am pretty sure they played it everywhere,
because I know people who went to the upstate NY and some other show and
they both said it was present. It lends itself well, I think.
And they also played Behind Blue Eyes at the three I was at.

Kevin