Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #33

RE Henry Gambill's letter:

...I think the producers, if they have any integrity (What, am I
crazed?)
they need to find someone who can actually play...

Right you are, but it'd never happen.

Kevin Dillon, that's his name, right?  I remember one pretty luke-warm
review I read about Stone's film actually raved about Dillon's
performance.

Anyway, face it.  If someone's interested in learning about Moon, they
should listen to his music, rent the video The Kids are All Right, read
credible books about him, read interviews with him.  THAT's the way to
learn about him, not by watching Downey Jr, Hamish MacBeth, Kevin Bacon
or Tom Cruise try and impersonate the guy, dangitall.

But, um, I still think they oughta cast an English actor, but not Hugh
Grant, to play the role.