Re: Pete pic from Fast Time at Ridgemont High

I once posted the name of the book that this photo appears in, but I
can't for the life of me remember what it was. I do, however, remember
that it originally appeared in Rolling Stone Magazine and that the
photographer was Annie Liebowitz. If you go down to the library or your
local quality bookstore, you should be able to find some collections of
Liebowitz's photographs. I know there are at least two, and maybe more,
but I don't think she has so many that you wouldn't be able to check
them all for the picture you want. I believe that outside the Liebowitz
photo books this particular picture also appeared in one of the Rolling
Stone photo collections, I think the one with Tina Turner on the cover.

Good luck!

                                    -Yellow "Harmonica" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com