Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #27

 Kyle,

Pete has stated recently that he is thinking of returning to Lifehouse,
which for the newer of you, is the source of most of Who's next and
much of Odds and Sods.  He has suggested it might be combined with
Psychoderelict and released in some form.  He is focusing on the opera/
theater thing because he is, in a way, perturbed by new technology and
its way of making contact anonymous and impersonal (at least, he was
in a recent Guitar World interview).

I would LOVE to see Quadrophenia on stage, but I agree with the last
mailing, that the movie was terrible in contrast to the album.
The album hits so much harder and makes so much more sense.  I have
the libretto/program from the recent tour (which was SO INCREDIBLE!)
and it tells the story much better.  Much less confusing, and I think
Billy Idol was as good as if not better than Sting as the Ace Face/
Bell Boy.

So, Quad could certainly be a new project, but I would personally like to
see Lifehouse much more.  It would be amazing to see it after ALL thse
years . . .