John Entwistle's Latest Art

I am interested in passing along information to all interested in new
information about John's artwork (A new killer piece) and get those
interested on the mailing list so they know about John's art show schedule
for 1998.

I am really green when it comes to what is acceptable and not on this page.
So forgive me, in advance, if this is not appropriate. I just don't know any
other way to reach the true Who Fans. Please don't post this if it is not cool.

I may be reached at:

800 ROCK OUT or rockout@walnutst.com

Thanks.

Laura
Walnut Street Gallery

(I sent another e-mail and it came back??)