John at The House of Blues

Well I got my tickets to see John and his crew at
The House of Blues, standing room only.

Got a couple of questions:

1 - If any of you guys are planning to attend let's
    be sure to meet and have a few before the show.

2 - If anyone has suggestions for reasonably priced
    accomodations please let me know.  I have made
    a few preliminary phone calls at hotels within
    walking distance from HOB and there a bit on
    the high side.  Please e-mail me privately if
    you have additional information or would like
    to save a nickle on the phone call I'll tell
    you what I know.

    Oh, and...

3 - Be careful of low flying reindeer.

You folks have safe and happy holidays.