Re: Simon and the royal family

Marco wrote:
>> I'd like to know this: is Simon Townshend Pete's brother
>> or son?

Simon Townshend is Pete's "baby" brother.  He's about 15 1/2 years
younger than Pete.  The other Townshend brother is Paul, the middle
child, who is about 12 years younger than Pete.

While on the subject of the Townshend men, Ben Townshend is Simon's
son.  Pete also has a son, Joseph, although we don't get much news
about him...perhaps because he's only eight years old!

-Yellow "you and your kin" Ledbetter