reworkings

Hi!
    I just wanted 2 let everyone know I have purchased the remastered
Live at Leeds with bonus tracks, the Who's Next, and Who Are You, all
redone with bonuses. I am very happy that I have done so, and I am
gladly disturbing all my neighbors! All I can say is all u Wholigans out
there buy these now if u haven't already, Leeds has 14 tracks! Also, 4
the person who asked, The Kids Are Alright is out on cd-rom, go 2:
http://cdnow.com search 4 the Who and u'll find it. If not, it's out on
BMG video, also awesome, don't hesitate to buy that. Hope this helped.
                                                             FrankieDJ

http://users.cyberzone.net/FrankDJ/
begin:          vcard
fn:             Frank Driscoll