Re: 30 Years of Max. R&B

Brendan Leith wrote:

> I was just wondering if there are two versions of 30 Years of Max R &
> B?  How much does the box set with the video and t-shirt cost?  Are
> there significant B-Side/Rarity omissions on the box set?  On a different
> note, Is the Kids are Alright movie hard to find?  I have seen the album
> plenty of times, but I have never seen the film.  Thanks, Brendan L.

     Its the same box set but in two different packages.  The one with
the T-shirt and video costs around $70-$80.  The video is also available
seperately.  You will find The Kids Are Alright, just keep looking.  You
could probably go down to a music store that also sells music related
items(books, videos, etc.) and special order it.

  Happy Searching
                       Zack