Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #313 -Reply

Brenden, re:

<<   I wanted at first to get the Who Box Set, but discovered I already have
 most of the songs?  Thanks for the help...Brendan >>

If you've got the cash, drop it for the "30 Years" box. It's great... it's got
some great live tracks from the Swansea '76 show, "Dreaming From The Waist"
and "My Wife" (which isn't on "Who Put The Boot In"), 2 live tracks from the
"Lifehouse" sessions at the Young Vic theater in 1971, differnet tracks from
"Life With The Moons" (hilarious if you ask me) lots of other live tracks, and
the best part for me.. it's the only place where you can get a cleaned up
version of "Relay"... plus all the tracks (except Talmy Tapes) are cleaned up
and remixed. Worth every penny.

-Mike