Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #313 -Reply

Brendan Leith wrote:

> Does anyone know if "Odds and Sods," "Who's Missing," and "Two's
> Missing" (I think those are the titles) are commercially available?  Are
> these albums the best way to collect the Who's B-Side and outtake
> collection?  I have all the regular LPs and live albums (LAL and IOW).  I
> wanted at first to get the Who Box Set, but discovered I already have
> most of the songs?  Thanks for the help...Brendan

     Odds and Sods is available, and its going to be re-released as a
remastered addition.  Two's Missing is pretty rare, at least I haven't
found it.  If anyone has a copy to sell (Two's Missing), you've got a
buyer. As far as Who's Missing goes, I got mine through Columbia House
so you might want to check with them.

Zack

    Odds and Sods is comercially available. I know Who's Missing and
Two's Missing were, but I think they are pretty rare now.  I could most
definately be wrong though.  I did get Who's Missing through Columbia
House so you may want to Check through them.
     This reminds me.