Need the help of someone who knows Microsoft Works

Hi All.  I have tried to create a database using Microsoft Works to keep track of my Who collection.  I am doing pretty well (over 5000) song listings.  I am having trouble when it comes to sorting and filtering.  If any of you feel you are pretty good with MS Works or any other compatible database program and could possibly help me, please let me know.  I would be happy to email you my database so you could look it over and make suggestions.  Hope to hear from some of you.  Dave Schwartz