Porkchops

Someone wrote this to me and I'd like to get you opinions, seeing how
knowledgable some of you are....Thanks in advance

>When Who fans in Poland began clamoring for LPs and not just singles, their
suppliers immediately realized that no ordinary sized piece of mail would
suffice.  But what type of thing could be sent into Poland that might hold
an LP's worth of material?  Eventually some genius hit upon the idea of
using large porkchops!  Like the postcards, in the center of each was a
spindle hole, but there were grooves on both sides.  A bonus was that given
the irregular shape of porkchops, it was possible to eat some of the chop
and not bite into the grooves!

Due to their perishable nature, there aren't many still in existence, but
despite their rarity the going rate is a mere 4 German Marks because after
all these years they stink to high hell.<