Re: Dig and fire

Dig and fire are off Townshend's 1989 solo project: Iron man.
They are done by the Who on the album.  Iron man is interesting
because it is a musical based on a childrens story.(Ted Hughes)  It's
not bad at all but I prefer White City or Psychoderelict.  I
have seen the Iron Man CD in bargain bins for around 5.99 U.S. and
it is certainly worth picking up for that price.  John Lee Hooker,
Simon Townshend, and some others guest on the disc and of course
Pete and Roger join him on Dig and Fire.  They were only played by
the Who on the 1989 tour (i think) but I would be interested how
much of Iron Man has been performed live by Townshend...and has any
one seen the theatrical adaptation in the the U.K...

                                             -Damian