theories, rants, etc (was Favourites: a Different Slant)

*keith- virtually anything . . . he never sounded shitty (except for when
he fucked up because he WAS fucked-up . . . i.e. the Cow Palace incident,
et. al.)
*john- dreaming from the waist (live)
*roger- WGFA . . . "YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  'nuff
said.
(heehee, i made this the startup sound for my computer . . . especially
since it crashes so much . . .)
*pete (guitar)- sunrise.  without a doubt.  sunrise.  highly underrated
and largely unnoticed--why?)
*pete (vocals)- i can't reach you (i ccccckrane my neckkkh), as well as
any/ALL Quad middle eights/bridges/songs and such.  very touching,
natural . . . REAL.  alsoalso things like Bargain, and Sister Disco . . .
i love pete's voice . . . ooh, also I am an Animal from Empty Glass . . .

*favourite song???  umm . . . i dunno . . . no, i can't do it.  no way.
not just one.
*most underrated song- Shakin' All Over (LAL) . . . this song kicks some
serious ASS!!!
*favourite album-  Quad, Sell Out
*underrated  album- umm . . . i like 'em all, and i think, for the most
part, credit is given where it's due . . . but . . . euh . . . Smash Your
Head Against The Wall?
*overrated album- Tommy . . . i mean, i like it alright, but c'mon, some
of it is so corny!
*most HATED song . . . "Welcome" from Tommy . . . except for that part in
the middle where it starts to freak out (with the whispering and such) .
. . a little Floydsian . . . i like it.

raine

I will be IMMERSED!
QUEEN of the FUCKING UNIVERSE!
-Peter Dennis Blandford Townshend, subject of many an  erotic dream
(well, for me, at least . . .)