re: best of songs, etc...

My name is Gloria and I am an avid WHO fan.  Here are my pick for Best Of...

Best album:  Tie - TKAA and Who By #'s

Most under rated album:  Who By #'s

Most under rated song:  Magic Bus

Most over rated song:  None, but if you HAD to name one mine would be Boris
the Spider.  Don't know why they would play this one instead of Magic Bus???

Does anyone know why they never play Magic Bus at a concert?  I have been
wanting to hear it the last 2 concerts I went to and no video I have has it on
there either.  I love that song.  Anybody have a reasonable explanation?

Best song:  Hard to pinpoint one but Won't Get Fooled Again rocks everytime.

Other under rated songs:  Slip Kid, How Many Friends, Dreaming From the Waist,
A Quick One, Substitute, So Sad About Us, Fortune Teller, Tattoo, Who Are You,
Success Story, Naked Eye, the list goes on and on...

Best song sung by Roger:  Slip Kid - I love it when he says " gonna run till
my feet are raw" ... is it just me or does he say the word raw funny !

Best song sung by John:  who can't sing worth a darn but I love him anyway -
Boris the Spider tied with Quiet One

Best song sung by Pete and friends:  A Quick One

Best song sung by Keith:  Barbara Ann

Best song drummed by Keith - the great - Won't Get Fooled Again and probably a
million other ones that would take up about 10 pages.

Best bass solo by John - the Ox - can't even think of just one - agan probably
too many to even bother to name.

Best singer:  Pete probably but Roger is great also.

Best BAND that they should be compared to:  The Kinks not the Stones.

Just my personal WHO opinion.

Gloria