Re: Favourites

>From: Joseph <joseph9@home.com>
>
>	Man, ALL of those songs are GREAT, but "Slip Kid" is still my favourite
>off of that album, and one of my all time favourite Who songs!

"Slip Kid" is my favorite on the album in the sense that it's the most like
the classic Who sound.  When I first put the album on, "Slip Kid" seemed a
worthy introduction to another album of Who kick-ass.  Turned out it was a
lone outpost  of rock from Pete heralding a 6-year stretch in which John
would carry the rock banner while Pete turned to more introspective
balladic fare (in the studio, at least).

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend