Re: Pete's email address

Nick, re:

<< I was thinking...Do any of you know if Pete has an email address anywhere
 that is for the use of fan mail?  >>

I doubt it, but if he does, it's kept private I'm sure..

<< Another thing...I have heard a few rumors that the who are possibly
 thinking about making another studio album.  Does anyone know if there is
 any truth to this? >>

Everyone is for it except Pete, who is undecided because a) he's got a
successful solo carrear, and b) would want the album to be *perfect* in order
to avoid critical backlash ala "Face Dances" and "It's Hard".

- -Mike