Fat Boy Slim "Going out of my head"

I picked up a promo cd single of Fat Boy Slim's
"Going out of my head" today. It's incredible. Basically
it's a remix of "Can't Explain". They repeat the line
"Going out of my head" again and again underneath
some pounding "Can't Explain"/Kinks riff.
It sounds as close to the original "Can't Explain"
as most of the NIN "Perfect Drug" remixes do to their
original. It's easy to see why Pete was pissed off to miss
out on a writing credit.
Has anyone heard anything about a lawsuit over it?
In any case, any Who fan that's also into "alternative"
artists like NIN, Portishead, Lords of Acid, even Chumbawumba,
I would recommend getting the single. The full length CD
is called "Better Living Through Chemistry" but I cant recomend that
cause I've only heard the one song ( and the other 3 remixes
of that one song).
But anyway, the song is great.

Martin