Re: Tommy Live

> > $27 bucks is kinda steep!

> Amsterdam (9/29/69) is pretty good too...

I paid 6000 Italian lire for that. That is less than $4 for a sealed,
double CD. You might want to ask somebody who is going to Italy to look
for it. It shouldn't be difficult.  Bootleg CDs are mighty cheap in
stores over there, and the Amsterdam Tommy was the best bargain I got.

By the way, if I remember well, PT says during the concert that it was
the first time they were performing Tommy live to an audience.

Elon