"Rock and Roll Traveler"

I was at the bookstore today where I found quite an interesting book
called "Rock and Roll Traveler - Great Britain and Ireland".  It is
by Ed Glinert and Tim Perry, and is published by Fodor's.  The book
contains all sorts of sites of rock and roll importance all around
the British Isles.  Several relate to our dear lads, like Acton
Country Grammar School and Pete's former residence on Sunnyside Road.
 Anyone who lives in or is planning to visit the London area and
would like to absorb some Who history would find this book very
useful, as it has street addresses and even which tube or railway
stop you should get off at to find the various locations.  It's a
pretty cool read even if you aren't going anywhere near the British
Isles, so check it out!

- -Yellow "Henna" Ledbetter