Re: Chinese Eyes

> Joseph, re:
>
> << All concert tickets cost more in general than the did 10-15 years ago.
>  The ticket price range from my ticket agency for Fleetwood Mac last
>  month ranged from $85-300 smackeroos, depending on how close you wanted
>  to sit.

I'm not talking about dealing with and agency/broker.  I'm talking about
face value that the band and promoter is asking for the tickets.  When
The Who played MSG in July 96 first time together in the states since
'89 the highest face value of the tickets was $85.00. Granted the
brokers got up to $1000 for some front seat tickets but the *Band* was
not asking for that even though they very well could have.  I still
believe that any band that puts anything more that $100 face value on a
ticket is just greedy.

KLP