Re: Woodstock

Melissa, re:

<< I just found  a store today that had the complete Who set from
 Woodstock on CD.  It costs £15 (about $27), and I just wanted to
 know if it is worth it.  They also had the Isle of Wight concert,
 which I want as well, but I can only afford one, and I know that Isle
 of Wight isn't difficult to find.   I just want a really good version
 of Tommy done live with Keith Moon, so which of the two is better.  >>

$27 bucks is kinda steep! As far as show quality goes, Woodstock, Leeds, and
Tanglewood would have to be the best Tommy airings w/ Keith, IMHO...

- -Mike