Who @ Dal '71

New CD on Amsterdam label recorded at Dallas Memorial Auditorium Dec. 2,
1971.  Features Blue Eyes...WGFA...Baby Dont You Do It/ Magic Bus ...
Overturee from Tommy...Amazing Journey...Sparks...Pinball Wizard ... and See
Me Feel Me.

During Baby Dont You Do It, the band stops playing and admonishes the crowd
down front who wont clear the front of the stage area and is jostling with
security. Pete is very talkative between numbers.

The sound is bright, with vocals and guitar prominent but with all
instruments well balanced in the recording.

I'm really partial to this recording as I was at the concert and it really
brings back some great memories.

I've got a few extra copies of this CD if anyone is interested.

Gary