Re: Song Writers and other issues

>On the same issue:  It is my understanding that PT and JE were school
>mates
>and JE eventally brought PT into a band where Roger was playing lead
>guitar.

Yes that's the case.

GLoduca@aol.com writes:

>During a gig Moonie was in the audience claiming he was a better
>drummer than
>the one JE and PT were currently using.(definitely has a ring of truth
>it). They brought him out of the audience and the rest is history.
>
>If anyone out there knows if this is factual information I would be
>interested in knowing the truth.

Again that's what everyone connected with the event says.  The only
addition I've heard is that Keith was brought there by a friend with the
sole purpose of doing that.  It was all planned by Keith.

>I also read that right after they recorded ICE he was gone from the
>band for
>a while.  But once it became a hit they brought him right back.

It was after "My Generation" that this happened.  Roger got fired from
the band for beating up on the other members if they played badly or too
loud and for stalking off the stage in the middle of a gig.  After
spending a week living in his car, Roger came back asking for his job
back saying he would be a "peaceful perce" from then on.