Re: John's AVI file

>Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 Lucas Bleicher wrote:

>Well I asked some time ago about the AVI file of the John Entwistle's
>band on his official site but I got no response. Is that because you
>never tried to get the file or you had the same problem?

 I downloaded an .avi file from JAE's "Left For Dead" page once. It worked
fine, but to be honest it was nothing special. There were hardly any shots
of John, and most of the time the camera seemed to be pointed at the
drummer. Also, John is not the lead vocalist on the song, so overall the
effort and time spent downloading the thing was pretty much a wasted effort.
Don't worry...you're not missing much.

               Long Live Rock,

                    I.S.

                  Sacred cows make the best hamburger