Re: A new album?

> Hi there :-)

Yves-Pierre:

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a great summer. Like the fall I'm
about to have in the Smoky Mountains...if it ever cools down.

> Why not a new album. I think every fan of the Who would be glad to =
> listent to new songs.

But I want to see the blockbuster album I'm sure Pete has within himself
after all these non-Who years.

> And BTW if this "old band" rocks I'm really happy with it.

As long as they're not endlessly redoing the same old music. This is one
reason I can justify the QUAD tour...because they hadn't really done it
before. However, a greatest hits tour...well, it might as well be The
Stones. Who are, in their usual "spoiler" mode, touring after The Who
once again...

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend