Parting Should Be Painless on CD?

Hi fellow WHOsters!

I was listening to my "..Raging Moon" CD last night and had a flashback
to college when I spent many hours studying, having Rog's "Parting Should
Be Painless" cassette playing in the background.

Does anyone know if that album ever made it to CD? I have a feeling it
wasn't the most favored Roger solo effort. In fact, I think it made it
to the bargain bin at the local record store not long after it came out
(in '84?).

Anywho, I really really liked this album but haven't had any luck tracking
it down on CD. I've even had a hard time finding it in LP form. I have
a feeling I'm trying to track down something that doesn't exist but figured
if it did exist in CD form, someone on the list would know.

Thanks for any help!

- -Gary