A new album ?

Mark Leaman wrote
>... we will probably see a live album from this tour. I'm not completely=

happy =

about this...I hate to see The Who fall into the "old Rock band" =

catagory (.....)
But...I think it would be better for them not to release a studio =

album if it's not great. A mediocre album would be worse than none at =

all, IMHO.
What do you guys think?<

Hi there :-)

I'm back from hollidays : motorcycling in France : nice sun
nice roads, fine wine (a lot), old cities, no speed =

controls (well, not always !!)  a real dream ....

Why not a new album. I think every fan of the Who would be glad to =

listent to new songs.
And about the "old Rock band category", IMHO it's not an important
problem. It only depends on the meaning you give to the word "old"
And BTW if this "old band" rocks I'm really happy with it.

Another subject : I have an inteview of Shel Talmy about the techniques
he used to record The Who and The Kinks. It's from Guitar World Oct. 96.
If you're interrested, e-mail me privately, I could scan and send it to
you.

Cheers
Yves-Pierre
"C'est dans les vieilles casseroles que l'on fait les meilleures soupes"