Re: QUAD at Minneapolis

Frank.Garcia.TechServ@igate.sprint.com wrote:

> I would like to hear from anyone that attended the QUAD show
> in Minneapolis. I thought that the crowd was boring. I felt
> like the band felt the lack of energy themselves. IMHO, it
> was not until 5:15 that the house started to rock.

I had the impression that Pete, Rog and John were not enjoying themselves
much for at least the first half of the show...I agree w/you that 5.15
really turned things around.  As for the crowd itself, I never really
paid attention to anyone around me...I was dancing and singing and having
a really great time!  I didn't once take my eyes off the stage (OR JE for
that matter!;) ).  And yes, the WHO do kick ass, even in their 50s!!

Cheerio,
Sarah (a completely self-taught idiot)