Re: World's Greatest Band

Man!  When I signed up for this list I really had no idea how entertaining it
would be.
People arguing over sitting or standing at concerts.  Folks getting downright
nasty about the Beatles vs the Who.  I mean come on people-do you all really
think that anybody that big gives a rats ass about us sitting or standing?
 Do you think that Mr. Townshend loses sleep at night because someone else
might like Mr. Harrison better?  I don't think so-I think that these people
who are being so terribly passionate about the love for these guys, need to
know that thier idols would only be slightly amused at the energy being
wasted on this garbage.  Come on now I love the Who-in my opinion, they are
the worlds best band ever- BUT- it is only an opinion, and shouldn't be taken
so seriously that anyone gets offended.
Laghing again
- -Lisa