LIVE ALBUM/WC DATES

>From: amck@thenetdr.com (Alan McKendree)
>Subject: Re: WEST COAST?
>
>At 9:53 8/26/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>>Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
>>From: thesonics@earthlink.net (jay siekierski)
>>Subject: WEST COAST?
>>
>>When are the WHO gonna hit the WEST COAST?
>
>Nice to have you back among us, Mr. van Winkle; I trust you enjoyed your
>nap through 1996.
>
>Alan

Hi; I been trying to dig up info on the West Coast dates and MCA has no
info. It don't surprise me since they are not with MCA anymore, though MCA
did say as far as a live album? WHO knows! As far as the West Coast I have
heard though, that dates may be in store but nothing in ink.

j 5:15

The Sonics Music Site. Published & Edited By Jay Siekierski Slunky The
Octave Http://www.earthlink.net/~thesonics/