intelligence anyone?

First of all, to Mike Davidson:

You wrote: In volume 4 #214 Rhonda wrote, "The problem today is that
those connected to the money get the good seats...."

Right digest, wrong author.  Not my words.  Please bitch to
fmgatti@redrose.net     Thanks :)

Next:  To Todd Willis:

I debated whether or not to bother responding to your post, as it was
ridiculous.  But what the hell, here goes:

I wrote, as a general statement, "Who the fuck do you think you are?".
It's interesting that you responded, as the quote was directed *not* at
all those who stand at concerts, but rather at those who without
provocation identified themselves as inconsiderate "assholes" by posting
to the list in the first place their various suggestions for people who
prefer to sit at concerts.  These suggestions included staying home and
waiting for the videotape, with the explanation that people who do not
stand and scream are not true fans and have no business being there.  I
used the word "assholes" *not* to refer to every person who stands,
dances, sings, etc., but rather only to those who laugh in the face of
the people behind them and suggest us "non-true fans" stay home, etc.
By responding as you did, answering to my generalized "you," you have
made yourself look very foolish.  In addition, among YOUR options in
particular was the suggestion that I grow up.  The other suggestions
were just rude; this one makes absolutely no sense.  Take a moment to
reread the various posts if you need to, to remember what the discussion
is about and why we're all here.  YOU'RE on the side that likes to
behave like small children, remember?  Again, I am *not* saying that
people who like to dance at concerts are behaving like small children.
I am referring to those who laugh in the faces of "non-true fans," etc.
And you finish your post with a ridiculous analogy to driving in the
rain.  I was a bit confused because it seemed to me that you might be
insinuating that I am looking around at the people around me who are
having a good time, instead of watching the show.  But then I thought,
this can't be possible, because no one could possibly think that if they
read my posts, and no one would be so stupid as to respond to my posts
without actually reading them first would they?  Because anyone who read
any of what I wrote would know that what I am staring at for 2 1/2 hours
is the back of someone's head.

And lastly, let me just say that I find it interesting that the
articulate posts seem to come from those who either support my position
or at least understand it.  Maybe there's something to that?

Rhonda