Re: Real Fans

From:	INTERNET:lcdr_willist@nps.navy.mil, INTERNET:lcdr_willist@nps.navy.=
mil

RE:	Re: Real Fans

>>"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

>>Well, Rhonda...you should be asking yourself this question.  You are
>>trying to tell me how I should enjoy the concert of my life???  God
>>himself couldn't have sat me down at that concert.  I was loud, I was
>>drunk, I was standing and screaming, and I had the most amazing night o=
>>my life.  The fucking Who->!  If you're so upset with people standing u=
>>in front of you, buy better seats.  People are going to stand, sing and=

>>dance at any concert.  Even Sha-na-na.  Either:

>1.  Be sure and get front row seats.
>2.  Grow up and deal with it.
>3.  Stay home.

>>When you're driving at night in the rain, what are you looking at? =

>>Sounds to me like you're looking at the rain beading on your
>>windshield.  Why don't you pay attention to the road???  That's where
>>it's all at.

I vote that this be the qoute of the week!!!

Best reply so far to what I started with my bitching about non-fans
taking up the 3rd row and leaving before LROM even started. Rhonda
has a right to her opinion but I lost her with that introverted
stuff.  I admit it freely.  Coming from a family of 6 kids if you
weren't heard you weren't seen so I grew up being rather aggressive
and really have no compassion for those who meekly stand by waiting
to be handed something.  This is *THE WHO* and if you think Pete,
Roger or John are happy with the crowd sitting then think again.
I have been witness to Pete standing at the edge of the stage more
than once screaming at all the fucker's in the front who are sitting
to get the fuck up.  So I think that says it all.  Pete wants you
to stand and cheer so get on your f*%king feet and scream till
you go horse.

Kathleen=