Re: Real Fans

>>"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Well, Rhonda...you should be asking yourself this question.  You are
trying to tell me how I should enjoy the concert of my life???  God
himself couldn't have sat me down at that concert.  I was loud, I was
drunk, I was standing and screaming, and I had the most amazing night of
my life.  The fucking Who->!  If you're so upset with people standing up
in front of you, buy better seats.  People are going to stand, sing and
dance at any concert.  Even Sha-na-na.  Either:

1.  Be sure and get front row seats.
2.  Grow up and deal with it.
3.  Stay home.

When you're driving at night in the rain, what are you looking at?
Sounds to me like you're looking at the rain beading on your
windshield.  Why don't you pay attention to the road???  That's where
it's all at.