The Who on JJJ in Oz

It seems that last Thursday night JJJ radio here in Australia had a three or so
hour long "J Files" Special on The Who!  My brother rang me to tell me about it
when it was on but I was unable to listen  to it at the time although I did get
45 minutes of it on tape.

Good Points

- - They played lots of stuff you would not normally hear on radio
- - The DJ had interviewed Chris Charlesworth (who I have not heard speak before)
and the bits I heard were very interesting

Bad Points

- - Most of the callers I heard didn't seem to know that much about the band, one
caller requested "Boris" and said to listen for the end where you could hear
John say "I saw ya" to Pete who he had caught picking his nose.  I am told
however that subsequent callers corrected this crucial piece of Who trivia.

Exceedingly Good Point

- - it seems that a caller mentioned my web site!  If that person is on the list I
salute you!

I'd love to hear from any Aussie listers who caught the show and/or taped it!

Regards,
Denis.