Re: Quad '73

Marcel,

 I own Tales from the Who, it contains about 6 or 7 quad songs and is good
quality. I've heard of and seen "Merry Crhistmas Mr. Who" but I've never seen
it. I think it comes in two seperate volumes. I also own a video of The Who
at Cow Palace. This was the first show of the '73/'74 Quad tour and is most
likely where they played the most Quad material. This is also the show where
Keith passes out and they pull up a guy from the audiance to play drums (How
cool would that be!!??!!). It's not the best quality but it's the most live
Quad I've heard from that time period. If you are interested in a trade you
can e-mail me privately.

Vac