dead fish at concerts

I've read alot on the post about deadbeat fuckers at the recent shows. I'm to
report there weren't any around at the Atlanta show where I was sitting.
In fact, it was quite lively. Everybody stood for most of it, only taking
sit-down breaks during some of the slower portions of Quad. But rest assured,
I don't think there were any fools sitting during the encore. I was quite
impressed because I was a little worried that this was going to be like a
museum or library having  read some of your accounts of the dead fish types.
Those fuckers should just wait for the video tapes.