Quadrophenia live 1973

Hi, I've been loving the music by the who for about 25 years now. My all
time favourite album is still Quadrophenia. You can imagine I loved the
concert in may this year in Rotterdam a lot, it was great!!! Over the years
I've been trying to get my hands on a good bootleg with lots of
Quadrophenia songs on it. On the Net I found a list which gives me the
titles "Merry Christmas Mr. Who" and "Tales from the Who". Could anyone
tell me if they are still somehow available (preferably on cd) and if so:
are they worth listening to? Are there other (good) live recordings from
that period with 6 or more Quadrophenia songs?? Hope you people can help me
out.
Marcel