"Real" Fans

I'm getting a little bit sick and tired of reading all those comments
from you *TRUE* Who fans who laugh in the face of the "non-true" fans
who ask you to sit down.  How dare you suggest that someone is wasting a
ticket that should go to a TRUE fan, simply because a person asks you to
sit down?  My husband and I spent 2 1/2 hours on our feet in Atlanta,
unable to see a FUCKING thing that was going on the stage, while people
behind us threw things at US because they wanted us to sit down so that
they would be able to see -- as if they would have been able to see if
we sat down, with rows and rows of people standing in front of us.  It
is still possible to sit down and enoy the show.  As I mentioned to
someone previously in a private e-mail, I sat through the entire show in
Minneapolis because no one in our section was standing, but that doesn't
mean that I sat there like a bump on a log.  I can't think of anything
that would piss me off more than someone laughing in my face after I
paid fifty or so dollars for a ticket, if I asked them politely to sit
down.  We saw Bob Dylan last year, from 5th row center, but it became
like row 20 when a bunch of snot-nosed little kids young enough to be
his grandchildren crammed into the area in front of the stage and stood
for the entire show.  Not to mention a mutantly tall person who stood in
front of us and danced back and forth incessantly so that even my
husband, at 6 foot tall, couldn't see around him.  So to all you "true"
fans out there, go ahead and stand, go ahead and laugh in my face, but
have a little decency and don't gloat about it after you've ruined the
show for the rest of us.