"Van Pires" - the implications?

Has anyone thought of the implications if "Van Pires" becomes a big hit?

"Mommy, Daddy, that Van Pires band is coming to town! Can I go please,
huh, please?"

"That was our opening act Raffi!  Everybody a great big hand for Raffi!
Okay The John Entwistle Band will be out in moment.  For anyone who needs
to go, changing stations are in the back.  Now here they are, those
vanpires, The John Entwistle Band!"

"Gosh Ward, they're really good but really loud!  I SAID THEY'RE REALLY
LOUD!  Yes, June, that bass pplayer is wonderful.  And how does he do
those runs inside that purple dinosaur costume?"

                                     -Brian in Atlanta