Re: Keith's court appearance

Hi

I was reading the posts from Arthur in Paisley(way hey a fellow buddie
on the list!!!) with regards to Keith's court appearance after the
Prestwick Airport incident. The best press cutting I've read on it is
from the Ayr Advertiser(you can get a copy of this from Carnegie Library
in Ayr, Arthur!) where it describes Keith's outfit as consisting of
white silk trousers, and shirt, a full length fur coat, a long silk
scarf and a pair of white high heeled boots with gold stars on them!!
Must have been quite a sight!!

Jan