Who girls

From:	Liz Brister, INTERNET:ebrister@sarc.msstate.edu

 I guess it takes a
>special kind of girl to appreciate the Who... right, ladies?  Any other
>theories?

>>I have many times felt as if I was the only female Who fan out there.

>I have always had this feeling.  Whenever anyone found out that I
>was a rabid Who fan the first thing out of their mouth was
>"But that's a guy band!"
>They were all yelling.... "sit down" "be
>quiet", etc. etc. etc.   This is the WHO folks, I am sorry, but no way, =
no
>how, am I going to sit down and be a good girl.  I am going to ROCK my
>little ass off.  =

Who are these people?  At the WPB show we were 5th row dead center
and the guy behind us tugged on my husband's shirt and asked
him to sit down.  Well needless to say we laughed at him.  Another
thing that bothered me about the WPB show is that there were
about 10 50-somethings sitting in the 3rd row.  They didn't stand
clap, cheer - absolutely nothing & got up and left before Quad
was even done.  *WHAT A COLOSSAL WASTE OF A TICKET!!!*  That
could have gone to a real fan who would have appreciated it.

Talk about rabid!!!

Kathleen=