last thoughts/Who/NC/GA/FL

The three shows in 4 days were fantastic.  We stayed for the JAE art show in
Atlanta and the meet n greet and John was fantastic.  Great to see he can
care about what the fans think.

Thinking back, best show of the 3 was Charlotte, performance wise.  Second
row from Atlanta just stands out because of the proximity.  Tampa stands out
for best sound, of course we were right in front of the soundboard for much
of the show.  Wished we could have made WPB, but with so few reserved seats
and money dwindling, it wasn't to be.

All in all, I'd say that the pace of the tour was too many shows too close
together.  I understand why, from a business standpoint, this pace must be
kept up, but the guys would start out looking a little tired, but by 5:15,
they were right back on it and giving it their all.

5:15, for that reason, was my personal favorite song from this tour.

It's great to see that egos have settled down and it was marvelous to see how
well Pete and Roger interacted.  John entwistle was the preformer I most kept
my eyes on as his really has a unique style and he really does have it still.

I wondered how Pete and Simon would do all the work that the two and
Whitehorn did last tour.  But they really did a great job of working out what
each would do and left no holes.  Same with pete singing more and sharing
singing with Roger and the Godfather and Jimmy and the Bellboy.

This set of shows really, for me, shows the brilliance of how Pete can use
real musical form and bring it to rock n roll.  The performers themselves did
not dissapoint.

It's not all a memory and I wish I coul dhave last week back again.

Thanks to all of you who provided your thoughts on the tour and the shows
that you saw.  It really added to our experience as well as really helped out
in getting info to our local Atlanta radio to make the experience better for
all the fans here.

Signing off from the Left Coast.

Kirk