Midwestern Who fans & conventioneers

Rich,

Subject: Wisconsin Who fans and conventioneers

Sarah Bengtson wrote:

>Here in Frederic, WI, (population under 1,000) there are about 20 devote=
d =

 =

>a WHO convention!

Wow, I now shift my vote from Madison to Frederic regarding the community=

with the highest concentration of Who fans!  Frederic may not be suitable=

for a WHO convention, but the Twin Cities aren't too far away, are they?
Or, to accommodate people from all over the country, maybe we should choo=
se
St. Louis (appropriate, because that's where this year's awesome U.S. tou=
started).

This would be a good time for another convention, because interest in the=

band remains high.  Is there widespread interest in a midwestern conventi=
on
site (St. Louis, Chicago)?  Does anyone out there know how to get one of
these things rolling?<

Speaking only for myself, I'm currently living in Baltimore but hail from=

St. Louis.  I would be TREMENDOUSLY interested in a St. Louis or Chicago
con...St. L. more so since I could combine it with a vacation.

I don't know how to start one, but maybe I'll try to find out...Anyone el=
se
knows anything, I'll come!!

- --Carolyn
"Join Together with the band"