Brian's Mouse pad Request

Well professor; you requested that someone pick you up a mouse pad at one=

of they other shows because they were sold out in Atlanta.  I wasn't able=

to get you one because they were completely sold out by the time WPB came=

but I did have you on my mind and tried to obtain one for you.  I really
did you can even ask Lou because he was standing there with me.

Just trying to be a good student and suck up to the teacher.

You know  "I got you an apple but ate it on the way to school but it's th=
thought that counts" kinda thing.

Kathleen