RE: Great CD (Roger's)

I remember Roger promoting this album.  Of all places, he showed up on the
Regis and Kathie Lee show.  Maybe Roger's people were telling him to try and
reach a female demographic, so he appeared.  (This list has addressed how
the Who audience has been historically male).  I don't really care what
media vehicle any of the Who members appear on, I love to watch them
anywhere.  But, after the interview, Kathie Lee and Roger walk over to the
side and began to  lip-synch a song from that album. The title of the song
isn't important, but I was on the floor vomiting.  Did anyone see this
horror?  Roger, being a citizen from the UK, probably didn't realize he was
singing with one of America's phoniest, self-indulging personalities of all
time. In hindsight, Roger was real charming and funny during the interview,
but someone should have stopped this cheap lip-synch production with Miss
High Almighty.

Dave Kipp