Keiths' court appearance

I just remembered that Keith appeared at my local sheriff court about
20 years ago. It happened when the band went through Prestwick Airport
and Keith trashed the concourse shop, terrifying the counter staff etc.
I also think thats where the idea of The Ace Face in Quad pays off his
fine with a cheque book, cos, if im not mistaken, Keith did the same
here in Ayr. Also Prestwick was the only place in the UK that Elvis
appeared, briefly. They have a plaque commemorating his touchdown, I
should campaign for a plaque commemorating Keith at the airport
Any suitable suggestions?
Arthur in Scotland