Re: Brian's classic songs

>Just curious, what were your classic Who songs that were played
>on the
>radio?
>
>Dave Kipp

Just to fill some of our readers in, I sent to Z93, our local classic
rock radio station, a list of 12 Who songs a week and a half before the
concert and they were picked to play just before the concert.

The list isn't really of my favorites (no ICSFM for instance) but part of
a list I've been putting together of what songs The Who played most often
in concert.  I got them from the concert lists at:
http://www.eden.com/thewho
and I only used the 1969-1982 dates.

Here they are the top songs in descending order of frequency:

1. I Can’t Explain
2. My Generation
3. Pinball Wizard
4. See Me, Feel Me