my license is famous!

Yes Paul J. Nort, I know my visage and my WHO GIRL plate was up on the big
screen in Virginia Beach for all to see - - several times in fact! I was
thrilled!  Roger and John liked my license plate too :)

I thought it was funny that when the people around me were looking at my
plate and saw that it was from Wisconsin they got a funny look on their
faces and asked if I *used* to live in Wisconsin - - no, my friends, I still
DO!! Yes, I came this far to see the greatest band in the Universe and yes,
there is more to Wisconsin than just cows and Green Bay Packers!!

Pamela, Milk Maid of the Dairy State